Chickens & houses & gardens

I obviously have too much time on my hands. My latest thought is I want a chicken coop with chickens of course. My current neighborhood is probably not the ideal spot for chickens but see house below it just came on the market with 1.8 acres and so badly needs a remodel and a chicken coop! I must be getting old as I grew up on a 500 acre farm in Oklahoma ( which I said I would never want to do that again) and now I want land and chickens and  a garden. I did just finish reading a square foot garden book and had a raised garden like this picture placed in my city backyard. I have tomatoes, squash and cilantro. But as anyone who knows me well will know when I decide to move I can't get that thought out of my head! I desperately want to have an acre for my chickens ( david my sweet husband says I am losing it) possibly but after moving renovating 12 times in the last 12 years I lost it a long time ago
Stay tuned for the chicken farm 
Xo
Stacy



0 comments:

Post a Comment