How time flies

Life has changed so much in a year 
Our oldest daughter has a fabulous job at Deloitte and bought her first condo in beautiful Virginia Highlands.
David (sweet Chick Fil A husband) celebrated his One year anniversary of his store opening. My sweet Rachel(middle child ) has started her Junior year and trying a new sport swimming. Caroline (the sweet baby) continues her love of riding at Penrose barn and competes on her IEA team. Thankful my girls are able to receive a Catholic education in such a crazy world somedays it's nice to know they are able to start their day with mass and prayer.
Me well I continue to renovate my clients homes and sell real estate. Nothing I love better than being allowed to renovate a home and see the happiness it can bring to a family once it's complete. My dear friend Heather Young and her design partner Jill are working hard on my new website and branding which includes a new logo as well. The website should be live very soon and I am so excited to have a local Knoxville team make me look so amazing via web. Hoping to share this with you soon.
My parents and David's parents are all doing well. Our siblings as well. So today I am just Thankful for all of my blessings of family and being able to work at what I love. No my life isn't perfect we have our challenges with David traveling back and forth to see us in knoxville while girls finish high school. The challenges of raising two teenage daughters. But thankful today as we spend the day in Asheville NC at The Biltmore. Seeing the leaves turning as we travel thru the Smokey Mountains. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. Love where you live! Stacy Jacobi Home xo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I check your blog daily and really enjoy reading it and seeing a local designer. Sundays post is the perfect post to say hello. Isnt it so great to stop, take a moment and just be thankful! Love your blog cant wait for your website!

Post a Comment