Thankful

Tonight we went to the wedding of my daughter Lauren's friend. It was at a beautiful Methodist church in downtown Knoxville. Our daughters Lauren (24) Rachel(17) and Caroline (15) looked so gorgeous and all three grown up. It sounds so typical to say I have no idea where the time went. it seems like yesterday David and I we're getting married at St. Patricks. We were so so excited to start our journey of life together. It has been an amazing journey full of ups and downs and so much joy and happiness. Even in the hardest of challenges we have faced I am so thankful for what David and I have together. I have so much love and respect for him. The way he does the right thing all the time. Never wavering in his faith and always dedicated to me and our daughters. Although we aren't together daily each week and time is limited we have so much fun when we are together. I know we are blessed and I am so very thankful for him and our daughters. They have brought us so much joy. They will probably never know how blessed and thankful we are to have them but we are! So tonight as I saw this sweet couple take their vows and dedicate themselves to each other through good times and bad, in sickness and in health until death do they part I pray that their journey will be filled with amazing memories. Just as ours has been. 
Happy Saturday 
sJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment