The Pink fireplace goes what else but White











There is nothing I like better than to tell my painter to get out the spray gun and fill it with Benjamin Moore White Dove. This room is from a 1950"s rancher. I am not sure why it was pink or who thought pink was a good brick color. I told the painter to paint the whole room in white dove with a high gloss finish. The painter along with some of the guys working on this project were skeptical about painting the brick and the paneling. I thought it can't be any worse than leaving it pink so I took my chances. The room became a light and bright room and I added a new burlap drum shade handmade light fixture from my favorite ladies at www.lowcountryoriginals.net
This room became a room everyone wanted to hang out in. 
The lesson here is don't keep the pink brick. 



1 comments:

Sparkling Like A Diamond said...

So much better. Did you keep the parquet? Do you think it is old enough now that it is cool again? We replaced it in our former home but now I like it. Crazy right?

Post a Comment