Ideas for my personal house

I love this butlers pantry I found online would be a perfect option for where I have a desk and tall cabinet. Open shelves everyone says gathers dust yes it does so please dust. 
      

I would love to add a screen porch for extra living space 

I love this light by my favorite lighting company www.lowcountryoriginals.net

love this light for over an island have even used it in a office
www.lowcountryoriginals.net

love the open shelves

I have used this over a kitchen island again my favorite
www.lowcountryoriginals.net

A kitchen I did in  2007 I still love today with its big lanterns and chocolate brown island
I keep coming back to this photo for inspiration to add a wall of shelves for my dish addiction

inspiration for a butlers pantry I am working on love this farm sink and lighting

love how they carved out a space for a small bar. 

redoing baths in my current house and always love black and white bathrooms.



Currently I have several samples up on my brick looking for the perfect white. Don't forget to look at samples all thru the day to get the right color. I have always loved this house. Love the front porch overhang.

love Mcalpine, Booth and Ferrier they have some beautiful paint choices and their work is amazing.

Spending a few days and weekend with the Chick fil A husband. Back to Knoxville on Tuesday with several projects to finish and new ones to start. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. Love Where you Live. If not call me!!
xo
SJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment