The White Kitchen

Here are a few photos of a recent project for a client. This house was purchased by my client with just her husband and my approval. She never saw it before moving in.  I was a little on edge telling her via phone and pictures that the kitchen could be great if we painted it.  She trusted me as she is now a believer in white kitchens as we did her last kitchen in white. She also didn't love the glass tile backsplash and I agree. Glass tiles remind me of my big permed hair in the 90's. I thought it was a good idea at the time but it wasn't. I know someone reading this has glass tiles and probably loves them. Hopefully you don't have permed hair too! Just kidding 

The cabinets were in great shape so we painted them in a semi gloss in Benjamin Moore White Dove. Again one of my favorite go to cabinet colors. It is a soft white and looks good with everything. We ripped the glass tiles off and went back with the subway shaped marble with a white grout. The hood above the range had an arch that was actually so short you could see the fan blower. Not a good look so we had the amazing Larry the trim guy square it up and drop down the hood with added trim. Add a ledge for an art piece and you now have an updated fresh kitchen that looks so pretty.
Happy Tuesday 
Love where you live!
Stacy Jacobi Interiors 











2 comments:

momof3 said...

Gorgeous.

Sparkling Like A Diamond said...

WOW! What a transformation. I agree about the glass tiles and the subway looks fabulous.

Post a Comment