The breakfast room

In this house the previous owners had a breakfast table and two tall bar stools 
I am planning on of course painting the cabinets in the next few weeks and also lowering the island from bar height to counter height so we can utilize my Lee bongo  cow hide (oh how I love ) bar stools.
Where they had a breakfast table I prefer to use it as a keeping room. I have a small couch and two slip covered chairs 
I have found we use our bar more for eating and our dining table vs a breakfast table 
I also love sitting in an area off the kitchen when I have coffee with my little BFF's
Don't be scared to use rooms in different ways. What works for one family doesn't always make sense for another. If you don't ever use a room think about it in a different way and then change it.
Love where you live! If you don't call me !
Happy Sunday














      
 

1 comments:

Post a Comment