Bye Bye Brown Kitchen

I am four days away from moving into my next project. I am trying to reuse and rework the existing space and cabinets. I want to first drop down and square up the island so I can use my fabulous Lee cow hide bongo stools. I want to take out the entire area on the right where the tv is located so my BFF and others will have a coffee bar with one side with a counter top and the other side just open shelves for dishes ( to pretend I cook) 


Maybe the right side with open shelves 
(Courtesy of dot and Bo)




And the other side like this one I did with a counter top for serving 

Or even open shelves above the serving area 


Either way that section is coming down and the white spray paint is coming out in full force 
Happy Tuesday 

Love where you Live! If you don't change it, sell it, fix it or paint it!
Xo
Stacy Jacobi Interiors 

1 comments:

Sparkling Like A Diamond said...

Love all of these ideas! Can't wait to see what you choose.

Post a Comment